The Barn is a large, light and airy open-plan space designed on split levels comprising: kitchen, shower room, dining room, living room and mezzanine bedroom. It has been sensitively converted retaining much character. The Barn is stylishly furnished with a mix of modern home comforts combined with vintage and antique pieces.
The well-equipped kitchen includes electric cooker, fridge with ice box, microwave, toaster and all the pots, pans, utensils and crockery that you may require. The kitchen leads to a good sized dining area where meals can be enjoyed on the Victorian pine table.
The living area’s comfortable leather sofa, two armchairs and cosy wood-burning stove are the perfect place to relax after a day’s activity.
The mezzanine bedroom has a super-king size divan bed and the goose feather and down pillows and duvet ensure a good night’s sleep. The divan bed can be converted to two singles and a further two fold up beds are available on request making The Barn flexible for small groups or families.
The compact bathroom features a roll-top bath with shower over, hand wash basin, toilet, and electric shaver point.
Private and secluded: the patio and garden areas
Lose yourself in the seclusion of the surrounding countryside or simply relax with a good book after a day’s activity.
The Barn is perfect for you and your dogs!
Facilities & information
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Wood-burning stove (initial supply of logs provided)
- Fridge with ice box
- Electric cooker
- Flat screen television with Sky Freesat
- DVD player & selection of DVDs
- iPod docking station
- CD player
- Secure bike store & bike/dog washing facilities
- Barbeque & garden furniture
- Initial supply of basics: tea, coffee, sugar, soap, washing up liquid, toilet paper
- Selection of games, books & local maps
- Pets welcome
- Oil fired central heating
- Private & secluded patio & garden areas
- Direct access to Brechfa Forest
- Private parking on driveway
- Access to private river meadow & fenced, stock-free paddocks for dog walking
- Fishing available for 2 rods on the River Cothi
- The Barn can sleep 2 - 4 in either a super-king size bed and 2 fold up beds or 2 singles and 2 fold up beds (Own bed-linen required for fold-up beds)
- The Barn is strictly non-smoking
Perfect for your holiday or short break. Check availability or book now
Please note: there is a poor mobile telephone signal and currently no internet access.
There is restricted headroom in some parts and the steps, stairs & hard floors may not be suitable for young children or those with mobility problems.